Mobile and Transient Vending License
The mobile and transient vending license requirements are listed below.
- These are allowed in all districts except residential.
- Not to exceed one (1) year, and provided that any permits required by law are obtained.
- The cost is $20 annually.
Temporary and/or seasonal uses are permitted, subject to the following requirements:
- Proof of ownership of property or written consent from the property owner is required. If the temporary and/or seasonal use is located partially or entirely on Town property or public rights-of-way, Board of Trustees approval is required.
- Certificate of liability insurance from the applicant, naming the Town as additional insured in the event public lands or rights-of-way will be used is required. Such insurance shall be provided in an amount and form approved by the Town.
- All temporary and/or seasonal uses involving the handling of foods are subject to compliance with the regulations of the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment.
- Adequate temporary parking facilities, circulation, ingress and egress shall be provided. Town Staff may require parking areas to be surfaced with a minimum of two (2) inches of crushed rock, or other surfaces.
- Provision for trash/recycling disposal.
- Provision for signage in accordance with Article 6 of Chapter 19 of the Fraser Town Code.
- Compliance with grease interceptors maintenance and reporting.
- Compliance with all local, state and federal regulations.
- Compliance with all requirements of the Public Works Director and Police Chief.
- Town Staff may regulate operating hours and days.
- Town Staff may regulate screening from adjoining public rights-of-way by temporary walls, fences and/or landscaping.
- Town Staff may apply conditions to regulate nuisance factors, including prevention of glare or direct illumination on adjoining parcels, dirt, dust, gases, heat, noise, odors, smoke, waste and vibration.
- The subject site shall be restored to its original condition within fourteen (14) days from the date of termination of the permit. A letter of credit or other approved surety may be required to ensure that any temporary facilities or structures used will be removed from the site within a reasonable time following the event, the property will be cleaned of debris and litter, and the site restored to its original condition.
Please complete the online application HERE.
If you have any questions please contact the Town Clerk.